With this blog, I promised the best three of everything out there in the world. However my last few posts have been all about TV. That could be cause lately, even though I try and avoid it, I have been watching a lot of television and Netflix. It’s scary because there are three tv shows (and there are some honorable mentions in this post) that I truly enjoy and look forward to seeing everyweek.
3. The Walking Dead
Let’s talk about #1 best pick – The Vampire Diaries. There is so much to say about this show. It’s great – that is the first thing. It’s filled with amazing characters (and great actors such as Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Joseph Morgan and the rest of the cast). The episodes are great. This show has a great way of not leaving you guessing which just annoys me in shows that seem to drag you along.
For those that are going to hate me for saying this – I’m still rooting for Elena and Stefan. They belong together. I’ve loved them together since Day 1. Damon is hot and fun but not right for Elena. I’m also loving the Caroline/Klaus storyline. I’ll say that again – I’M LOVING THE CAROLINE AND KLAUS relationship – I hope this is explored – maybe Caroline can love him like he needs to be loved – that is my hope. Seriously I’m so a fan of Caroline and Klaus – they need to be together just once and I think then I will be happy. Julie Plec (show’s executive producer) please take notice of all the fans rooting for Caroline and Klaus. There is so much more to say but I will leave it there for now.
If you are reading this and have never seen the shows I mention, I encourage you to check them out.
- Sons of Anarchy: A Recommendation (tvbriefcase.wordpress.com)
- Sons Of Anarchy is a brilliantly visceral portrayal of Californian life (metro.co.uk)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ has a fantastic opening episode in the works for season six (examiner.com)
- The Vampire Diaries First Look: Elijah Returns and a Shirtless Klaus and Caroline Team Up! (eonline.com)
- The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 (thevampirediariesseason4episode18.wordpress.com)